BETWEEN HOME STAGES
Stages to Sell, Stages to Live
The home is like a showroom. Is the first impression a great one? If your home is going on the market, you can’t afford NOT to have it professionally staged. Staging is about neutralizing your decor and evoking an emotional connection to make it appeal to the most potential buyers. It is difficult for the owner to see all that needs to be done. Between Home Stages puts on the buyer’s eyes for you. Some of the professional staging services provided by Between Home Stages include removing personal photographs and collections, de-cluttering, balancing the room’s furnishings, establishing focal points and making repair, paint, replacement or purchase recommendations. We’ll organize, stage, merchandise and help you move.
Why should a buyer settle for a “fixer upper” when staging and interior redesign will give you a major jump on the competition? Our expertise will emphasize the best features, and play down the less marketable ones. We make your home “move-in ready” for John Q. Public, and it will sell faster and at the highest market value.
Benefits of Staging
- Staging speeds up sales in a sluggish market
- Realtors want to show your staged home to buyers
- Cost of staging is always less than a price reduction
- Attracts the greatest number of buyers
- Home appears to have been kept in tip-top shape
- Staging realizes greater ROI, Return On Investment gain with minimal investment
- Saves you time, energy and money
Whether you are in the market to sell your home or to live in your home, Between Home Stages can help you accentuate the architectural details, create warm lived-in spaces and make it fabulous.